The "ENDURA Spraymarshal" with gas engine and stainless pump = AMAZING VALUE!
• 2.9 gpm brass and stainless steel pump
• Available with steel frame or on utility tank
• GX35 Honda four stroke gas engine
• 320 psi max pressure with manual regulator
• 100 ft Hose on Reel - Compatible for Chemicals
• Includes Turbo Jet spray wand
- Shows the hose reel option available on the Professional Spot Sprayers. Comes standard with 100ft. of 3/8' hose and spray lance for getting into those hard to reach application areas. This provides you with the mobility you need when you cannot drive on sensitive areas of turf to apply spray.
These all poly reels are extremely durable and impact resistant to provide you with years of trouble free service and no worry of denting and rust which plague other brands. They are manufactured using lightweight yet strong UV stablized polyethylene for rugged outdoor use and the steel frames are zinc coated for a superior long lasting finish.
ALL SIZES ARE AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT HOSE
• 30 ft. coverage
• 12 volt Delavan pump
• Manual bypass regulator to maintain steady line pressure
• All controls easily accessible from operator seat
• Excellent for fenceline and pasture application
• Shut-off valves for left & right nozzles for better spray control
ATVPRO25BN fitted with 30' Coverage Hypro Boomless Nozzle Kit
• Handgrips for easy carrying
• Calibrations clearly marked on
tank to determine content level
• Pump cover for pump protection
• Bypass valve with pressure guage faciliates agitation
• STAL26 Lance installed
• Tank is designed to drain to sump ensuring easy cleaning and
complete evacuation of chemicals
• Hose - 15ft coiled chemical resistent hose standard
• 2 gpm. Delavan Pump
• Suction filter - accessible, easy clean
• Separate base for effective tank protection
• 13ft electrical leads. Incl. fuse, battery clips and switch
• Tank - UV stabilized, low profile for good stability and visibility
• Multiple boom options available
NEW FEATURE! BOOMLESS NOZZLE NOW ATTACHES TO THE TANK FOR EASIER MOUNTING AND DISMOUNTING OF SPRAYER TANK.
• 24 ft. coverage with a single nozzle
• Excellent for fenceline and pasture application
• Field and farm spot spraying made easy
• Nozzle comes with two deflector plates for switching to 90º or 180º spray pattern
For the ultimate spraying experience try this PRO55UBN for excellent performance and professional results. These compact units fit very well into the box of todays UTV vehicles and provides you with the spray pattern control you need to do your job right the first time.
- UV stabilized 55 gallon polyethylene tank
- Galvanized steel framework for maximum durability
- 4 gpm Delavan 60 psi 12 volt pump is standard
- 30 foot boomless spray coverage with two stainless nozzles
- Adust your spray pattern without leaving the operator seat
- Manual regulator and pressure guage to maintain steady line pressure
- Heavy duty spray gun and 15 foot coiled hose for spot spraying
- 22' high floatation all terrain tires standard
- Sturdy steel frame & checker plate fenders all hot dip galvanized
- Easy to use hose winder and lance holder
- 20" long adjustable height tow hitch
- 2 gpm. Delevan pump mounted under pump cover
- Hose reel and boom options available
- 20 feet of 3/8" hose and STAL26 Powerjet spray lance standard
- Comes equipped with 1-7/8" ball hitch
• Low profile self contained 12 volt sprayer for front or rear mounting to ATV
• 3 tank sizes available to suit rack loading specs
• Built in 1 gallon fresh water tank for cleaning purposes on 15 and 22 gallon sizes
• Complete with wiring loom, lance, coiled hose and tie down straps
• Integral tank baffle to increase stability
• 15' coiled hose and lance standard
• Several boom options available
Made of special, high resistance materials for use with various chemicals.
Viton seals incorporated in this range. Suitable for a wide range of applications - disinfection, animal husbandry, degreasing, wallpaper stripping, maintenance, diesel, truckwash, etc.
- Strong polypropylene tank with level indicator
- External safety valve with red over-pressure indicator
- Extra two component hose
(shiny black outside and grey inside) for use with oils and fuels. Rubber hose for acids
GUARANTEE: A full factory 3-YEAR guarantee.
INGENUITY: Design features to satisfy the needs of hobbyist, gardener and the most demanding professional.
SIMPLICITY: Easy to operate, easy to clean and repairable in seconds without workshop or tools required.
VERSATILITY: Compatible with a wide range of accessories to suit any spray requirements.
QUALITY AND SAFETY: Sprayers carry the GERMAN GS-TUV (proven quality and safety) standards qualification - providing a strong assurance of inherent quality.
These sprayers are ideal for outdoor applications in gardens, vegetable patches or crops where one hand must be kept free, or on difficult terrain where loads cannot be carried on your back.
The useful capacity of these sprayers is approximately two thirds of their total capacity - the remainder must be empty for air compression.